Monday, March 24, 2008

Casey Blake Fantasy Draft Position

The last time I looked Fantasy Draft boards, Casey Blake was really low. I can't seem to figure this out. I mean, how is it that Fantasy Draft can't grasp all the intangible incredibleness that Casey Blake has to offer? Casey can play any position on the field. He has the greatest beard in the history of baseball, and if it weren't for Abraham Lincoln it would be the best in ANY kind of history. Seriously, I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing, but Rollie Fingers' facial hair stinks on ice compared to Casey Blake's.

I know these other third basemen in the Majors aren't bad, but let's be serious. Would you take that weak-chinned zilch Alex Rodriguez over Casey Blake? I wouldn't. David Wright? WRONG choice for me.

I wonder when fantasy owners are going to get it in their heads that they need someone like Casey Blake. I guess we will have to leave it to the real owners like Dolan in Cleveland.

No comments: